e CommonSense: The Continuing Exploitation of Chester by Delco Politicians part II

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

The Continuing Exploitation of Chester by Delco Politicians part II

I've been out of town for a while so I have some catching up to do. While I was away the Inquirer ran another article on the Chester Community Charter School and how it is making Vahan Gureghian a very wealthy man. What I didn't know is that Michael Gillen is paid $50,000 per year to be the head of that Chester school oversight board. The greed of these people never ceases to amaze me. Here is a guy with a flourishing law practice so he make a lot of money there, and who makes a substantial salary as Register of Wills, maybe $70,000 per year, and now he gets another $50,000 for overseeing the Chester schools, when he knows as much about running a school district as Lassie. Have they no shame?

1 Comments:

At 2:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Google searches blogs
Google launched a new blog search feature this week, jumping into a new area of competition among the big Internet companies.
Very nice blog! I've added it to my bookmarks!

I have a Top Keywords Page site. It pretty much covers Top Keywords Page related stuff. (And has lists of thousands of top adsense words to make money!)
Come by anytime and check it out. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home