e CommonSense: Retaliation

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Retaliation

I read today that the lawyer mentioned in my September 14th post, Karl Rove, meet Ken Clouse and Lynn Cohen; Ken and Lynn, meet Karl - you guys have a lot in common!, was fired for "violating the media policy" when she commented on Karl Rove's residency questions.

I sympathize with her. I know I'd be fired if they knew I was writing this blog. Sad but true, many government officials have very little respect for the First Amendment.

2 Comments:

At 9:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a excellent blog. Keep it going. This may be of interest to you; how to buy & sell everything, like music on interest free credit; pay whenever you want.

 
At 9:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you visited this cheap electromagnetic radiation digital detector website that pretty much covers cheap electromagnetic radiation digital detector related stuff.

You could by to check it out, when you get the time. They have good stuff!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home