e CommonSense: R.I.P. Mrs. Koudelis, a very classy lady

Thursday, September 22, 2005

R.I.P. Mrs. Koudelis, a very classy lady

Parthenope "Bobbie" Koudelis

KOUDELIS PARTHENOPE "BOBBIE", Sept. 17, 2005. Beloved wife of The Honorable George Koudelis; devoted mother of Basil C. (Stacey) and Alexandra M. (Sotirios) Seherlis; grandmother of Theodora P. Seherlis and Laine N. Koudelis; also beloved of a large extended family. Her Funeral Service will be 11 A.M., Fri,, Greek Orthodox Church of St. Luke, 35 N. Malin Rd., Broomall. Viewing 9:30 to 10:45 A.M. Int. Edgewood Memorial Gardens. In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made to the Church. VRAIM

2 Comments:

At 3:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear George Basil and Alexandra.

I read in the internet the death of Bobbie and i am sending you my sylypitiria from my bottom of my heart. She was so adorable to me and i am sure that now she is rested in Gods area.

Best Regards

Konstantinos Korobilis
Adamantiou Korai 28
60100 Katerini.
korobilis@msn.com

 
At 9:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my new e-mail is

korob@otenet.gr

Korobilis Konstantinos

 

Post a Comment

<< Home